Thursday, June 25, 2009

Balls of Steel

Good evening fellow citizens. I think the spelling of citizens is incorrect but it will have to do for now.

It has been quite a long time since I have blogged but upon request by Michael Potter I shall start blogging again.

It appears the blood looks fake (referring to pic at right)

...needs moar blood.
Somehow this picture reminds me of Twilight and I hate that shitty film. Sure it's hardcore and all but why the fuck do you sparkle in the light if you're a vampire. Yes, anyway it can stick a spade up its asshole, today I watched transformers!

(8) ROBOTS IN DISGUISE.

Apparently the above quote is real. The Autobots were in disguise along with the decepticons for about 1000+ years and yes, they were 'real' well.. in the movie anyway.

'ladiesman217' saved the day yet again and he told the hottest chick on the planet -cough megan fox- that he loves her. How reassuring. Although I was watching Sunrise and I think she went on about how soft his lips were in a random interview.

MOVING ON. Today is Mitchell's birthday! I am in love with a pedo. I worked out today that Mitchell is 344 days older than me. Thus making him a pedo.

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to poopoomitchellsteenthatilovesomuch.. Happy birthday to you!



Um, what else. I left my phone at home today.. first time ever. fucking BITCHEZ.

sadface.

3 comments: