Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good morning america.

It's 4.38pm and have woken up half an hour ago. I had crunchy nut clusters for breakfast with milk that was due to expire. Rather interesting. I've decided to put of SOR until tomorrow, knowing fully that I most probably won't be able to get it done this holidays, nor look at Chemistry assignment which is just bleh. I woke up wondering if the bank will still be open at 5. Most probably not. [NTS. deposit $250 by friday] I also decided to turn my DS on and attempt to play pokemon again to catch the uncatchable legendaries because I have no master ball and every other single damn ball doesn't want to catch the bitch. So, I decided to turn on the laptop, in hope that my love will be online, to my dismay, wasn't. Sleeping perhaps. Not to mention that I got to sleep at 6am, getting carried away watching furry animals that were undoubtebly cute. And maybe a little Restaurant City. Facebook at 6am is quite dead. One post per hour, or 3/4 of an hour is considered 'busy' at that time. I will attempt to make at least $250 this week so I can get at least $900 for a new phone. It occured to me that I have 11 weeks of year 11. 11/11. Nice. I will pass all subjects but chemistry. That is what my mind says. But I will prove it wrong. Happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Looking at this post I can't believe I've rambled on about so much. I remember the days where I could just type and type and not know what I was typing, or the extent to that I was typing. But I was typing. By 2010 I plan to get my typing speed to 100WPM+ to which at one stage of my life I was at 97wPM, but I seemed to have gotten lazy and so has my fingers. So yeah, it makes sense. In my mind. In the ten seconds I have paused to look at this post, and stare at the many unnecessary characters, I smell chinese candle sticks, and it irritates my nose and it is giving me a headache. I don't really look forward to spring since hayfever will have its toll.

Another long, unnecessary post from a bored person. *sniffles*

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH
    how interesting!
    best to get some sleeep, enjoy it! :P

    ReplyDelete